Features, Specifications and Video
- NEW NVT™ (NITRO® Vortex Technology™) hull w/Rapid Planing System™
- Big 34 sq. ft. (3.2 sq. m) deck
- Unitized hull, foam-filled stringer system & deck for superior durability & flotation
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder w/480x480 pixel display & surface temperature
- Step-to-bow 62-qt. (58.7 L) insulated cooler & removable trash receptacle
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lid assists for rods up to 8' (2.4 m)
- Large lockable center bow storage locker w/Tackle Management System
- Aft 30-gal. (113.6 L) Guardian™ aerated, divided livewell w/timer
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor & custom-fit trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
The all-new 2016 NITRO® Z18 takes the success of the highly-regarded Z-7 bass boat to a whole new level. Our new NVT™ (NITRO Vortex Technology™) hull. Lower profile gunnels for maximum deck space. An improved, heavily-insulated cooler.
These improvements, plus the high level of quality craftsmanship that goes into every NITRO, make the new Z18 the fiberglass bass boat of choice for everyone from the weekend warrior to the hardcore tournament contender.
Length 18' 8''
Bottom width 75"
Max. recommended HP 175 HP
Fuel capacity 40 Gallons
Max. person capacity 4 Persons
Max. person weight 550 Lbs.
Max. weight capacity 1350 Lbs.
Depth inside 18.5"
Transom height 22.5"
Deadrise 16 Degrees
Approx. weight 1700 Lbs.
Approx. package weight 3200 Lbs.
Package width 8' 6''
Storage length 21' 3''
NITRO Boats: 2016 Z18 Walk Around Review with Ott Defoe
TRACKER BOAT CENTER
Bass Pro Shop / Vaughan Mills Mall
Tel. (905) 761-3980